3 stycznia 2000

"Emocje są jak dzikie zwierzęta – nie doceniamy ich gwałtownej natury, dopóki nie otworzymy klatek."

Powiedział mi kiedyś jeden psychiatra, że ze mną dlatego tak kiepsko, bo myślę sensualnie.
Nie intelektualnie. 
Sercem myślę.
Nie głową.
Instynktem. 
Nie rozumem.
Scott Scotty Johnson
Brat z wyboru
Oddanie
Oh brother we'll go deeper than the ink
Beneath the skin of our tattoos
Though we don't share the same blood
You're my brother and i love you
Thats the truth
Adam C. Hadaway
Niewiadoma
Naruszone zaufanie
Dear, it took so long just to feel alright
Remember how to put back the light in my eyes
I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed
'Cause you broke all your promises 
Astrid Astra Feingold
Pierwsze zauroczenie
Niepewność
I know I dreamed you a sin and a lie
I have my freedom but I don't have much time
Faith has been broken, tears must be cried
Let's do some living after we die
Jackson Jack West
Pierwsza miłość
Tęsknota
All I want is nothing more
To hear you knocking at my door
'Cause if I could see your face once more
I could die as a happy man I'm sure

1. Kodaline - Brother
2.  Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts
3. The Rolling Stones - Wild Horses
4. Kodaline - All I Want

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz