7 stycznia 2000

I bet my life for you



"Please. K-Keep me warm." I stuttered, my breath clearly visible. "I can't believe you fell in the damn river." He muttered, pulling me flush against his chest.
Piękna
przyjaciółka | ex | alkohol najlepszą swatką 

 Gęsto w sypialni od spojrzeń i łez, przy skroni twój szept.

Para todos que já tiveram um momento de fraqueza. Não vai doer para sempre, então não deixe isso afetar o que há de melhor em você.
kuzynka | snobka 

Zamiast pantofelka co noc gubisz stanik, królowej chyba nie wypada. 

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ron and Harry after a night of drinking with Scarlet and Nicolette, taken by a very amused Bill
Przyjaciel

Przyjaciółka#1

I need to have days like this in my life
Przyjaciółka#2

pin.amandakcc
Różyczka i Białośnieżka
kuzynki


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz